Sustainable Rural Insurance NZ
At Sustainable Mortgage and Insurance Brokers we understand the Rural Lifestyle as we live it every day on our block of land in Kaihere over looking the Hauraki Plains. We are happy to travel to meet with and go through your needs and provide an assessment free of charge.
We offer a personalised broker relationship for all your insurance needs where if you need claim for anything we are there to help dealing with the Insurance companies on your behalf and making it as easy as possible for you.
We can arrange insurance for just about anything the major’s are listed below:
- Life Insurance (A lump sum payment on death or diagnosis of terminal Illness)
- Trauma Insurance ( A lump sum payment if you are diagnosed with a serious illness or suffer a serious accident)
- Income Protection ( Cover for most peoples largest asset their ability to earn an income. This can replace your income if you are unable to work)
- Medical Insurance ( Cover for Private Health Care including surgery and non pharmac drugs)
- Farm Liability ( Cover for you of any accidents, milk contamination etc)
- Farm Building ( Cover for all the farm buildings and structures)
- Boat Insurance ( Cover for the boat when its parked up and when its out on the water)
- Vehicle Insurance ( Cover for your vehicle if you have an accident)
- Contents Insurance ( Cover for your belongings from loss, damage or theft)
- House Insurance ( Cover for your House from Fire and Earthquake)
- Travel Insurance ( Covers Medical costs and loss luggage when you are out of the country)
To review your current cover and make sure you are getting the best value for your money contact Jason on 027 277 7647 or fill in the form below:No Fields Found.